No products in the cart.
Well, I will be flying in the Morning to Alabama, no, not with a Banjo, but a crash Helmet on my knee, as I am going to be a guest with the Dime city crew on Turn 17 at the Barber Vintage Museum for the Friday and weekend. if you are going to this event, be sure to give me a call, 714-598-8392 be great to meet some of you and chew the fat about your ride and what turns your crank etc.
So if there is anything ya need to know or would like to ask me, come and say hello at Dime City’s booth, we would all dig it.
There will be plenty to see at the show, with races on the track, all the Vendors booths, tons of bike stuff to dribble over and of course, the Museum that I have been waiting to see for donkeys years.
Come check it out as it will be a BLAST !!!!
Welcome to Ace Corner Barber. Sit back, relax and watch the races from the best seat in the house (TURN 17) at the only place you can grab a cold beer in the entire Barber Motorsports Park. Enter your bike and take in the sights from the ride-in bike show, make a last minute entry to win the custom CB750 Dime City Cycles has built in partnership with Iron & Air Magazine and visit with dozens of other builders and industry persons.
Built in partnership between Ace Cafe London and Dime City Cycles, Ace Corner Barber is an area dedicated to Cafe Racers, be they made of steel or flesh and bone. In short, Ace Corner Barber is a celebration of the timeless teeth chattering, soul shaking speed machines that hailed the streets of London in the 50’s and 60’s and their riders.
Head over to our facebook event page and get up-to-date information regarding the festivities!
Put your brand in front of thousands of speed freaks all weekend long. Grab our media kit & secure space now!
Media for Ace Corner powered by Iron & Air Magazine
Join the pre-party!
Showcase your brand
- Ace Corner Grill, featuring “Fish & Chips”, tea, burgers & beverages, including beer & wine, available for purchase
- Dime City Cycles / Iron & Air Magazine CB750 giveaway along with other bikes, parts and swag on display
- Ride-in Cafe Racer Bike Show, register @ Ace Corner Fri/Sat
- Saturday night “Party at the Ace”, featuring the band, “Cigar Store Indians
- Live Bike Build (by dotheton.com)
- Ace Corner Vendor Row
- “Ride with the Rockers” – Saturday morning ride out
- Dedicated motorcycle parking inside the track for Ace Corner guests
- Iron & Air Magazine photobooth – get a free snap of your ride
October 12-14, 2012 Barber Motorsports Park