No products in the cart.
OK everyone October is almost here and I have been invited to hang at Turn 17 at the Barber Vintage Festival and boy its gonna be a hoot, now if you can make it come out, as it will be the perfect chance for me to meet you ll and have a chin wag.
I shall be there from the 12th to the 14th and it will be a real good weekend of bench racing and real racing, as well as meeting cool like minded people, sharing tales and beers, so- come on down…..
Welcome to Ace Corner Barber. Sit back, relax and watch the races from the best seat in the house (TURN 17) at the only place you can grab a cold beer in the entire Barber Motorsports Park. Enter your bike and take in the sights from the ride-in bike show, make a last minute entry to win the custom CB750 Dime City Cycles has built in partnership with Iron & Air Magazine and visit with dozens of other builders and industry persons.
Built in partnership between Ace Cafe London and Dime City Cycles, Ace Corner Barber is an area dedicated to Cafe Racers, be they made of steel or flesh and bone. In short, Ace Corner Barber is a celebration of the timeless teeth chattering, soul shaking speed machines that hailed the streets of London in the 50’s and 60’s and their riders.
Head over to our facebook event page and get up-to-date information regarding the festivities!
Put your brand in front of thousands of speed freaks all weekend long. Grab our media kit & secure space now!
Media for Ace Corner powered by Iron & Air Magazine
Join the pre-party!
Showcase your brand
- Ace Corner Grill, featuring “Fish & Chips”, tea, burgers & beverages, including beer & wine, available for purchase
- Ride-in Cafe Racer Bike Show, register @ Ace Corner Fri/Sat
- Saturday night “Party at the Ace”, featuring the band, “Cigar Store Indians”
- “Custom Bike Builder Park” featuring builders from TV Show
- Live Bike Build (by dotheton.com)
- Ace Corner Vendor Row
- “Ride with the Rockers” – Saturday morning ride out
- Dedicated motorcycle parking inside the track for Ace Corner guests
- Iron & Air Magazine photobooth – get a free snap of your ride
October 12-14, 2012 Barber Motorsports Park