No products in the cart.
NGK IRIDIUM SPARK PLUG TRIUMPH
This is by far the best BANG for your Buck and for your Engine.
Many people ask me about what parts I use when I service bikes etc and I always tell them I swear by NGK.
I have used NGK since I was a teenager, reliable and out last any other spark plug in their heat range, I have never had any issues with this brand and, I continue to use these for all motorcycles that I work on or create for that matter.
I have a 2013 Triumph Thruxton and run 2 of them in that, I also have them in my Girlfriends T100 and it helps starting, as well as many other things I have added below.
- Fine Iridium tip ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark
- Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point, perfect for today’s high-tech, high-performance engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating – superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability
- Ultimate design, technology and performance
- Thread Diameter – 12mm
- Hex Size – 19mm (3/4”)
- Firing End – High Performance Iridium
- Resistor type
- So jump on the phone with any questions, these spark plugs are priced as 1 plug, I have plenty in stock and I ship 6 days a week and all over the globe via Flat rate envelope.
|Dimensions||4 x 2 x 2 in|