No products in the cart.
People ask me about the blogs I put together, I know this is not about cafe Racers but hey- we all need to get gas, so I thought I would add a few pics of a cool collection of shots of old gas stations.
I have been to the Oregon Bomber one and loved it as I always wanted to check that out as a kid, thought you would get a kick out of seeing these as I did. Enjoy!
1. This sheep station created with artwork from François-Xavier Lalanne:
2. Winston-Salem’s shell-shaped service station:
3. The Airplane Service Station in Powell, Tennessee:
4. This station that’s now a home in the oldest mining town in Arizona:
5. This station that belongs on another planet:
6. And this one:
7. And this one that came from another planet:
8. This station designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in Cloquet, Minnesota:
9. This Hollow Mountain station in Hanksville, Utah:
10. This World War II bomber station in Milwaukie, Oregon:
11. This pagoda station in West Allis, Wisconsin:
12. This beautiful mural in Shiga Prefecture, Japan:
13. This teapot station in Zillah, Washington:
14. This chrome zone in Los Angeles, California:
15. And this antique Texaco beauty: