No products in the cart.
The Grand National Roadster Show will be on very soon, Come see us , as we shall have a little booth there this year, showing our Cafe Racer and Hot Rod products, just come by and say Hello, be nice to meet you and have a chin wag.
Hope to have it finished for the show, many parts on this machine are original and over 30 years old, a time machine brought back to life and I hope you like it as much as I have been creating it.
Be great to meet some of the people that phone or email us from all over the globe, hope you can make it there?
Soon as I know what building we are in, I shall let you know.
The Grand National Roadster Show
Presenting the 2012 America’s Most Beautiful Roadster Winner
Bill Lindig’s 1927 Ford Roadster
2013 General Show Information
64th Annual O’Reilly Grand National Roadster Show
January 25-27, 2013
Fairplex – Pomona, CA
1101 West McKinley Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768
|Friday||January 25, 2013||12:00 pm until 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||January 26, 2013||10:00 am until 8:00 pm|
|Sunday||January 27, 2013||10:00 am until 6:00 pm|
Fairplex Buildings 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Redwood, Sycamore, Pepper, Elm, and Palm Avenues.
Tickets at the door
General Admission (13 years and up) $20.00
Junior Admission (6-12 years) $10.00
5 & under â€“ free
Advance discount tickets are on sale now at O’Reilly Auto Parts stores for the 64th Annual Grand National Roadster Show.
Adults (ages 13 and over): $18.00 per day
Children (ages 6-12): $8.00 per day
Ticket vouchers redeemable at Fairplex Main Gate only.
$10.00 Parking is at Gate 9 off of White Avenue. Tram service into the event
will be available during show hours and stops ½ hour after the event closes.
- The GNRS is now in its 64th year. Once known as the Oakland Roadster Show, it is the longest running indoor car show in the world! Produced at the Fairplex in Pomona for the 10th consecutive year.
- Over 500 show vehicles will compete for awards inside all of the Fairplex buildings. Another 400-800 vehicles will join the event Saturday & Sunday for the 8th Annual Grand Daddy Drive-In. Vehicles will park between buildings as part of the show.
- This year’s show theme is Aloha. Cars and vendors are encouraged to decorate with the theme.
- Our featured building 9 exhibits “Woodies, Wagons & The Spirit of Aloha”. Displaying surf vehicles
- Watch and bid on artwork created by the best pinstripers in the nation at the Pinstriper’s Reunion. All proceeds from the auction will be donated to nearby charities.
- Pinstripers interested in being part of the amazing charity event; please contact
Artie Schilling – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listen to live music all three days inside Bld 10 and outside and see celebrities throughout the show.
- The GNRS Awards Ceremony starts at 4:00pm on Sunday night where the 2013 America’s Most Beautiful Roadster, America’s Most Beautiful Motorcycle will be crowned, along with many other awards.
Be a Trophy Girl!
Trophy Girl Contest applications are now available. Trophy Girl Applications for both shows are due by Jan. 1st, 2013. Download the application
General Questions and Answers:
Q: Where can I buy the discounted tickets?
A: O’Reilly Auto Parts stores are located throughout the US. Check your local listings to see a store near you. If there is not an O’Reilly store near you, you can always purchase the discounted ticket voucher at an O’Reilly store in California before you get to the show.
Q: Will there be a scooter Rental at the show?
A: Yes, they will be available at the front gate for rent. To reserve you scooter ahead of time, please contact Event Mobility at 619-234-9505.
Q: When is the best day to come?
A: Every day is a great day!
Friday has less foot traffic and is great for those who want to avoid large crowds. This is the best day to meet many of the vehicle builders and car owners. There is Hawaiian entertainment in the Aloha room.
Saturday and Sunday the drive-in in conjunction with the indoor show offers more vehicles for the spectator to see. There are bands playing all day long in the Suede Palace as well as the trophy queen contest that evening. Sunday is the award ceremony where the iconic awards such as the America’s Most Beautiful Roadster and America’s Most Beautiful Motorcycle are presented.
Q: Can I leave the event and come back?
A: You must get your hand stamped at the gate to re-enter. However, once you leave the parking lot you will have to purchase a parking pass again.
Q: Can I bring my dog to the show?
A: Only service dogs are allowed at the show. Any questions on Fairplex guidelines, you may contact the Fairplex directly at 909-623-3111.
Q: Can I bring my own food and beverage to the show?
A: Outside food and beverages except for water bottles are not allowed on the Fairplex premises.
Show Move In
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
4:00 pm until 8:00 pm (4:00 – 6:00 pm exclusive to vendors)
Thursday, January 24, 2013
8:00 am until 4:00 pm (8:00 – 10:00 am exclusive to vendors)
The hotels listed below have room blocks designated for the Grand National Roadster Show.
601 West McKinley Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768
$149 per night single/double occupancy
429 N.Vineyard Ave.
Ontario, CA 91764
$84.00 a night single/double occupancy $94.00 a night for Club room.
The Fairplex KOA/RV Park
2200 North White Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768
$44.00 weekday -$47.85 weekend (2 people) per night (Price subject to change)
LA/Ontario International Airport
(approximately 12 miles from event)
1923 East Avion Street
Ontario, CA 91761
Los Angeles International Airport
(approximately 46 miles from event)
1 World Way
Los Angeles, CA 90045